Attendance » Independent Study Contracts

Independent Study Contracts

If you are aware that your child will miss school for five (5) or more consecutive days, you may request an ISC. Requests must be made at least one week prior to the first absence. The contract must be signed by the student, the parent(s) of the student(s), and the child's(-ren's) teacher(s).  
In order for your child(-ren) to receive academic credit, all work must be completed and submitted to the teacher on the day that your child returns to school.
Please contact Jenise Gibson, School Clerk, 916-652-1818 ext. 201 to make ISC arrangements.